827 Main Street
Roanoke, Alabama 36274
Reverend Scott Hannah, Pastor
The following guidelines will be in effect for the reopening service and all services to follow until further notice. Please observe the following:
01. Please park in every other space in order to accommodate social
02. Please sit at least 6 feet apart, preferably on every other pew, unless you are family members who live in the same household.
03. NO handshakes, hugs or other physical contact outside immediate family members.
04. Restroom usage will be discouraged, except in an emergency.
05. NO materials will be handed out during the service (i.e. bulletins).
06. No plates will be p assed during the service. Offering boxes will be
available for your use instead.
07. NO nursery will be provided.
08. Please use hand sanitizer upon entering the building. It will be provided for you.
09. You are welcome and encouraged to wear a mask, but it is not
10. If you feel ill in any way, please stay home, especially if you are coughing, sneezing or running a fever.
I know things will be different from "normal church". Please be patient, kind and understanding of this situation. I know you may have to sit in a different seat or area of the church, but worshiping God together will be a great joy and comfort. Come and worship Him!
If you still feel uncomfortable about meeting, just know you are loved and will be missed, but you do whatever you need to be safe. If that means staying home a little longer, that is perfectly okay. The sermon will still be on radio at 102.3 FM at 10:00 a.m.
I am looking forward to seeing you again! God bless you and thank you for all your prayers during this season of change. I love you all.